State Certified General Contractors
Cooper Interiors is a design/build firm that specializes in high-end remodeling. We have been providing home and condo owners throughout Florida with quality remodeling services for more than 10 years. We strive to infuse each and every project with luxury, class, and timeless beauty. Our professional remodeling team are skilled in creating and executing the construction of outstanding interior and exterior designs.
James Cooper, the owner of Cooper Interiors, is involved in every aspect of the remodeling projects on which our company works. He has been praised all over Palm Beach for being the most dependable contractor. He takes a fresh, invigorating stance on condo and home remodeling that raises the standard in South Florida.
A plethora of combined experience from our team, ensures that you will be helped with all of your interior and exterior remodeling needs. We understand that remodeling projects can provide a significant boost in improving both your living space as well as the value of your home. We strive to increase the quality of your life through fine living. We don’t just aim to remodel, our goal is to provide you with a luxurious experience that you will enjoy for years to come.
Cooper Interiors performs all types of interior and exterior remodeling. Featured in our work-site portfolios are some of our work sites that we have worked in along the Palm Beach Treasure Coast and inland. From 2001 to 2005, we performed mostly new construction work in custom home developments. From 2005 to 2007, we shifted our focus to remodeling residential homes. From 2007 to current, our pride has been in water front condominium remodeling. Many of these can be viewed in our residence portfolios.
Remodeling such a variety of work sites such as: new construction homes, residential homes, and condominiums, has developed our experience with all types of high end design and construction. We now specialize in complete interior remodeling, often starting our projects from just the outer shell. Some of the newest condominium building work sites that we have worked in featured all the units available as “designer ready”. This provided us with an opportunity to create and execute each owner’s complete remodeling vision. Working together with many experienced owners, our design and construction team has completed many different style dream residences.
Performing complete interior remodeling in homes and condos since 2001, we have gained priceless experience from our involvement in so many diverse work sites that gives us a significant advantage in our field. Cooper Interiors has remodeled countless homes and over one hundred and fifty condos on Singer Island and Palm Beach Island. With many custom homes and exquisite penthouses in our portfolio, we are now sought after because of our reputation to deliver quality work.
Our ValuesValues drive everything we do. We have a commitment to a collaborative, growth-oriented work environment, ongoing appreciation for our coworkers, and honest consideration for our clients. Our Team are encouraged to learn from one another, grow together, and stick together. We’re a family of good, honest, happy people.
We have a commitment to respect. We show respect and consideration to people of all ages, races, genders, and creeds. We find that something wonderful happens where we nurture care and respect with our team; they pass along that respect to our clients.
There are few contractors who concern themselves with the things we do — such as performing various concierge duties. It may be a job site to us, but we’re keenly aware that it’s a dream residence for you.
The first step in our process is a discussion with you. We take the time to learn not only about what you want, but also how you use your residence now. This means we can design and build a space that exceeds your dreams.
Our Business ModelWe only want to work with those in which we are best positioned to meet their unique needs.
- We work best from recommendations – Friends, family, professionals, relators
- Research your options – Good reputation is why our company is sought after
- Testimonials – Click this link to see a few of our latest testimonials
Our first step is to always schedule an in-person consultation. We are confident that we can handle all of your requests. We will address all of your questions with assurance.
Cooper Interiors suits those who are interested in quality first, closely followed by personalized service. Our collaborative, receptive team of professionals believes strongly in doing things right the first time. We aim to offer timeless solutions that will be appreciated for generations to come.
- No longer fit the size of their residence.
- Want to update their outdated or aging residence.
- Are looking for creative exterior living space.
- Desire assistance in space planning, material selection, and finishes.
- Appreciate professional design and craftsmanship.
- Appreciate our company values & business model
- Are looking for a dependable design/build company
- Desire to to do business with a full service company
- Hold quality in high regard
- We have been in business since 2001.
- We are State Certified General Contractors.
- Our company is fully insured with general liability and worker’s compensation
- We provide client references and work samples (sketches, plans, photos, and more).
- We are members of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
- We are members of the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- We are members of the National Kitchen & Bath Association, (NKBA)
- We are members of the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID)